Dr. Chris Davis, DMD
Dr. Davis is a graduate of the University of Kentucky dental school, one of the best in the country. He has been a dentist for 23 years and has completed several post-graduate courses in different fields of dentistry since receiving his DMD degree.
His emphasis on patient comfort as well as keeping up to date with the latest advancements in dentistry enable him to provide his patients with the best quality of care in the field. Dr. Davis has a broad range of experience in different areas of dentistry, from cosmetic and restorative dentistry to surgical treatments and root canal therapy.
His approach to your treatment starts with carefully and attentively listening to you. Then, after a complete and thorough examination, he reviews and discusses any diagnoses and treatment options with you.
“I am proud to provide my patients with the best in dental technology, treatment options, and patient comfort. It is my pleasure to address all your questions and concerns.”
In his spare time, Dr. Davis enjoys spending time with his wife and two children, golfing, and watching U.K. basketball and football. Go Cats!!
Dr. Davis is a member of:
- American Dental Association
- Kentucky Dental Association
- Bluegrass Dental Society
- Bluegrass Dental Society Board Member 2004-2010
- SPEAR Study Group
- Delegate to Kentucky Dental Society 2005-2012
- University of Kentucky College of Dentistry Board Member 2005-2010
- President of University of Kentucky College of Dentistry Alumni Association 2008-2010
- President of Bluegrass Dental Society 2009-2010
- Member of University of Kentucky Alumni Association 2011
- Fellow of the University of Kentucky College of Dentistry